Sunday, October 9, 2011

awwwk.

Dear people who unfriended me on facebook,

I know who you are.

love,
Grace

lolz so awkward when you find out someone unfriended you. This one girl that I sat with for a whole year, everyday for lunch, EVERY DAY. unfriended me... I thought we were actually friends. haha well i guess she was only using me to sit with and not look like the loser she really was then. Sometimes i get overly sensitive and when i notice these things, i have to wonder why they would unfriend me in the first place. I probably wouldn't care about his so much if these few people weren't people  that i actually maybe would have liked to keep in touch with from time to time. Its only awkward when you find out... lol. i don't know how i would bring it up in conversation if i ever ran into them again. Like "hey i know you, you didnt want to be my facebook friend any more!" awkward! But i guess its hard to define a real friendship on facebook anyways. it skews things. Well its ok i guess, if they don't care i don't care either. and seriously i have too many facebook friends anyways.

On the other hand, more pictures! yay!

Look at this sexy cupcake! Doesn't this look like such a dramatic shot of a cupcake? I guess it was the lighting or something... it was just on my desk with the desk lamp on. The shadows... so much romance!

Super romantic red velvet.  its so dark and mysterious. noms.

Fall... in love <3 its a beautiful indian summer. 

Tea time! 

The lake is so beautiful. I sat outside and got drunk on sunshine. lol sitting outside in the sun can really  make you sleepy and tired. Especially on a perfectly calm day. 

See, it was crazy gorgeous here. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA SO AWKWARD. If you see her again, you should totally say something like "Oh yeah did you see my status about ___? Oh just kidding, you unfriended me so you probably don't know anything about it".

    I love the picture of the cupcake and cookies!

    ReplyDelete